You are hereBack to top
MCAT Workout, 2022-2023: 780 Practice Questions & Passages for MCAT Scoring Success (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
EXTRA PRACTICE FOR MCAT MASTERY. Perfect your grasp of the MCAT with 780 high-yield practice questions and passages in this test prep book, fully revised to help you with all subject types.
They say “practice makes perfect” for a reason. MCAT® Workout brings you hundreds of high-yield MCAT practice questions that will help you achieve total proficiency on the exam. With realistic freestanding and passage-based practice questions and detailed, strategic solutions—all written by top Princeton Review MCAT experts—this book arms you with the extra prep you need to walk into test day with total confidence.
• Targeted practice for Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, CARS, Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, and Psychology and Sociology
• 55+ MCAT-style passages with 320+ passage-based questions
• Nearly 400 freestanding questions
• In-depth explanations to help you identify and learn to avoid common mistakes
• Step-by-step problem-solving for the toughest question types
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.